Information and ideas about pet grooming, health, and wellness, written by a professional pet groomer and salon owner with over 10 years experience.
Tuesday, October 22, 2013
Welcome!
Welcome to our new blog! This space will be used for information on all matters relating to pet grooming, pet care, health, wellness, new products and news articles, and so forth. Have a question? Email us at gentletouchllc@gmail.com and see your answer here on our blog!
A little background on your blogger:
- I've been grooming pets for more than 10 years. I have worked at corporate salons, private saloons, vet clinic,s and mobile groomers. My experience has given me not only a vast working knowledge of all things grooming, but a good understanding of what pets and their owners need from the grooming experience, and how to make a grooming business work for everybody involved. This includes the high safety standards I enforce here at the salon, which are posted for public review on our website. One of the biggest lessons I've learned from watching other salons fail, is that pet owners want full disclosure, and hiding information or limiting customer access to the salon is a big way to breed distrust. My policies are public knowledge, and as for my salon, it is always open for full tours to any client who's curious to see it.
- In addition to grooming, I have some experience with training, including obedience, Schutzhund, and most recently Search & Rescue. I have also spent time as a foster, hand-raised orphans, and rescued animals in distress. I regularly read all new studies and information regarding pet health and nutrition, and have an un-biased knowledge of subjects like pet food, vaccines, topical flea treatments, and more. I am always happy to share this information with my clients. Grooming is more than just a haircut, it's part of your pet's overall wellness program.
I look forward to sharing information with you!
-Aly
Owner/Groomer at Gentle Touch Grooming
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment